ISM-TEC LLC, based out of Wilmington, DE (USA), has been providing representation and business services in the heart of the Arabian Gulf for the Medical, Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Technology and Educational sectors.
Through a local network of established distributors in the Arabian Gulf, ISM-TEC finds the right match for the manufacturers and service providers allowing them complete access to the applicable sectors (including teaching institutions and private and government hospitals and clinics) and a system for constant feedback and forecasts for the sales and marketing activities.
Services provided by ISM-TEC include:
- Assistance and consultancy for identifying the right matching distribution network in the local region.
- MOU’s and NDA’s.Business plans and presentations.
- Company financial valuation and forecasts.
- Cash flow statement calculations.
- Market research (competition, size and requirements).
- Through local offices they provide clients with constant oversight.
- Local office including physical location, local address, phone and fax number.
- Consultancy and related services for product registration with the local Food & Drug Administration (FDA) agencies.
- Through licensed local corporate lawyers, they offer full range of services including support in general matters of corporate law and incorporation of new companies, branches and representative offices for foreign companies.
ISM-TEC is now also working in cooperation with the commercial departments at local regional embassies to assist companies in their respective countries identify and meet with potential local partners with ISM-TEC acting as the intermediary for the short or long term basis.
They have assisted such reputable companies as ACGT Corp. (Canada), PRI-Bio (USA), Gojo Industries (USA), Gubener Plastinate (Germany), Gaumard Scientific (USA), AFOS Medical (UK) and Normeca (Norway).